12th August 2018, 06:28 PM
Unregistered

Duration of 3D Printing Internship in Tesseract?

Dear friends, can anyone of you help me to know about the duration of the Internship related to 3D Printing which is available in Tesseract? I would like to know about the duration so please help me to know about this. Waiting for your response!

10th October 2018, 07:42 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Duration of 3D Printing Internship in Tesseract?

Tesseract does offer 3D Printing Internship for duration of 3 months. Candidates must be full time interns for duration of 3 months of internship tenure to be eligible. Candidates must be from Mumbai and neighboring cities to be eligible to apply. Selected interns are offered Rs. 7000 - 8000 per month as stipend by Tesseract.

Currently there is no requirements for 3D Printing Internship in Tesseract. Applications are closed for this internship now.
10th October 2018, 07:45 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Duration of 3D Printing Internship in Tesseract?

Tesseract does offer 3D Printing Internship for duration of 6 months. You must be full time interns for duration of 6 months of internship tenure to be eligible. Also you must be from Mumbai and neighboring cities to be eligible to apply. Selected interns are offered Rs. 7000 - 8000 per month as stipend by Tesseract.

Currently there is no requirements for 3D Printing Internship in Tesseract. Applications are closed for this internship now.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?