7th October 2010, 05:30 PM
Unregistered

Are there any Short Term Printing Technology or Offset Printing Courses available in Bangalore of 3 to 6 months duration?

hii
are thr any short term printing technology or offset printing courses available in bangalore for the duration of 3-6 months??

Related Questions:
  1. Printing course in Bangalore? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. What are the various government opportunities available for candidates with printing technology expertise?
  3. List of government sectors which I can apply for getting job after completion of B.E in printing and packaging technology?
  4. How to get admission to first/second year B.E in printing technology in Pune Vidhyarthi Ghruha College of engineering after completing diploma in printing technology from Karnataka?
  5. What are the job opportunities in government sector?
  6. What are the various job opportunities in government sector?
  7. Will there be any short programs in Printing Technology in institutions in India?
  8. Admission in B.E./B.Tech Printing Technology after diploma?
  9. Am I eligible for getting admission in MS Printing Technology after qualifying pre degree(PCM), Diploma in Printing Technology and BBA?
  10. How to get admission in B.E. (Printing Technology) after diploma completion?
  11. How to do degree in printing? I am a diploma holder in printing technology
  12. Objective questions and answers of printing technology?
  13. What are my chances of lateral entry in BE with 54% marks in Diploma?
  14. Can I get admission in 2nd year B.Tech in Printing Technology after completing Diploma in Printing Technology? What is the procedure to get admission? -- [New]
  15. How to get a government job after completing B.Tech in printing technology?
  16. What is the scope of printing technology
  17. How to get admission for MS with scholarship after passing Printing Technology?
  18. Government printing press jobs?
12th April 2011, 05:07 PM
dava

Default Re: Are there any Short Term Printing Technology or Offset Printing Courses available in Bangalore of 3 to 6 months duration?

There are printing institutions and private training institutions in Bangalore. Some press also provide training in there institutions , so also try for them .

View the attachment .
Attached Files
File Type: pdf printing collages.pdf(72.4 KB, 715 views)
12th June 2011, 02:42 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Are there any Short Term Printing Technology or Offset Printing Courses available in Bangalore of 3 to 6 months duration?

i want to know offset printing course
18th June 2011, 11:23 PM
Unregistered

Are there any Short Term Printing Technology or Offset Printing Courses available in Bangalore of 3 to 6 months duration?
30th August 2011, 12:31 PM
Unregistered

hi .i am a electrical engineer of 1st year...is there any course which i can do and wich will b benificial to me ??please reply
2nd November 2011, 08:26 PM
Unregistered

can any 1 tell me are there any printing courses in banglore for about 3 to 6 oths perid of time
31st December 2013, 10:27 PM
Unregistered

Are there any short term printing technology or offset printing courses available in pune 0f 3 to 6 months duration ?
13th April 2014, 04:54 PM
Unregistered

I would like to join diploma in printing or any short term course in Bangalore , where is the institution please guide me
28th June 2014, 09:02 AM
Unregistered

Dear sir
Can we do correspondence course in printing technology, in banglore itself, please guide me
12th November 2015, 01:14 PM
Unregistered

Can I do some course in Printing after completing B.E in computer science and engineering?
30th November 2019, 12:27 PM
Unregistered

I want to know how digital printing done in computer
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?