24th January 2019, 03:02 PM
Unregistered

Duration of Acadecraft Private Limited Mechanical Subject Matter Expert Internship?

Hello everyone, can anyone of you let me know about the duration of the Internship which is available in Acadecraft Private Limited? I came to know that this company is providing Mechanical Subject Matter Expert Internship. So, I want to know about the duration of this Internship.

31st January 2019, 11:53 AM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Duration of Acadecraft Private Limited Mechanical Subject Matter Expert Internship?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, can anyone of you let me know about the duration of the Internship which is available in Acadecraft Private Limited? I came to know that this company is providing Mechanical Subject Matter Expert Internship. So, I want to know about the duration of this Internship.

Duration of the Mechanical Subject Matter Expert (SME) internship is six months (full time - in office) in the Acadecraft Private Limited. Selected candidates can get Rs 20,000 per month as a stipend for the Mechanical Subject Matter Expert internship in the Acadecraft Private Limited. Candidates with very good knowledge in mechanical subjects can apply for the Mechanical SME internship in the Acadecraft Private Limited. If selected, candidates can join the internship immediately.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?