26th February 2019, 02:27 PM
Unregistered

Duration of Analytics Social Media Internship in Quality Council of India?

Dear friends, I am interested to apply for an Internship related to Analytics Social Media in Quality Council of India. I would like to know about the duration of this Internship. Kindly tell me about the duration asap. Waiting for your response!

6th March 2019, 04:41 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Duration of Analytics Social Media Internship in Quality Council of India?

Analytics Social Media Internship is a duration of 6 months full time (in-office) internship offered in Quality Council of India. Candidates who have a knowledge and skills in graphic design applications like Adobe Photoshop, Canva, etc. are eligible to apply for Analytics Social Media Internship in Quality Council of India. Such candidates are given preference for this internship. Interested and eligible candidates can apply by 11 March 2019 for same Internship.

Last edited by ppsahu; 8th March 2019 at 07:42 AM. Reason: Remove *
26th May 2021, 07:43 PM
Oneplus8T
Senior Member+

Default Re: Duration of Analytics Social Media Internship in Quality Council of India?

Duration of Analytics Social Media Internship in Quality Council of India is 3 Months.

Deadline date for Analytics Social Media Internship in Quality Council of India is 4 December 2020.

Visit:-- (https://www.qcin.org/) For more information
14th September 2021, 06:03 PM
Alvia Khan

The Candidates will get a salary of Rs 19,000/- per month for Analytics Social Media Internship in Quality Council of India

Duration 3 months
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?