20th April 2019, 05:33 PM
Unregistered

Duration of Promatics Technologies Private Limited iOS App Development Internship?

Hello everyone, can anyone of you let me know about the duration of the Internship which is available in Promatics Technologies Private Limited? I came to know that this company is providing iOS App Development Internship. So, I want to know about the duration of this Internship.

24th April 2019, 01:53 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Duration of Promatics Technologies Private Limited iOS App Development Internship?

Duration of Promatics Technologies Private Limited iOS App Development Internship?

The duration of the Promatics Technologies Private Limited iOS App Development Internship is 6 months.
The stipend that would be offered to iOS App Development Interns would be Rs.7000 per month.

The last date to apply for the Promatics Technologies Private Limited iOS App Development Internship is 26 April 2019.

You can visit the website http://www.promaticsindia.com/ for more information.
24th April 2019, 11:25 AM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Duration of Promatics Technologies Private Limited iOS App Development Internship?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, can anyone of you let me know about the duration of the Internship which is available in Promatics Technologies Private Limited? I came to know that this company is providing iOS App Development Internship. So, I want to know about the duration of this Internship.

Duration of the iOS App Development internship is six months full time in the Promatics Technologies Private Limited. There are three iOS App Development internship positions available in the Promatics Technologies Private Limited. Selected candidates can start the iOS App Development internship immediately in the Promatics Technologies Private Limited. Selected candidates can get Rs 7,000/month as a stipend for the iOS App Development internship in the Promatics Technologies Private Limited.
24th April 2019, 12:45 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Duration of iOS App Development Internship in Promatics Technologies Private Limited is 6 months.

Last date to apply for this Internship is 26th April 2019.

You will get a stipend of Rs. 7000 per month as iOS App Development Internship in Promatics Technologies Private Limited.

You can visit the following website for more information

http://www.promaticsindia.com/
25th April 2019, 10:21 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Promatics Technologies Private Limited is offering iOS App Development Internship for a period of 6 months. There are total number of 3 positions available for iOS App Development Internship in Promatics Technologies Private Limited. Interested and eligible candidates can apply by 26 April 2019 for this internship.

For details:
http://www.promaticsindia.com/
30th April 2019, 11:51 PM
EducationConsultant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Duration of the IOS App Development internship in Promatics Technologies Private Limited is six Months only.

1) Applicants can get flexible Work hours, Job Offer, Certificate.

2) Applicants can develop iPhone apps in collaboration with the developers.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?