10th March 2019, 06:38 PM
Unregistered

Duration of APAC Financial Services Private Limited Social Media Marketing Internship?

Hello Sir/Madam, I am interested to apply in APAC Financial Services Private Limited Social Media Marketing Internship. But I don’t know about the duration of this Internship program. Can you please let me know about the duration of this Social Media Marketing Internship?

11th March 2019, 03:35 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Duration of APAC Financial Services Private Limited Social Media Marketing Internship?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir/Madam, I am interested to apply in APAC Financial Services Private Limited Social Media Marketing Internship. But I don’t know about the duration of this Internship program. Can you please let me know about the duration of this Social Media Marketing Internship?

Duration of Social Media Marketing Internship in APAC Financial Services Private Limited is 4 months part time. Interns can get around Rs 5,000 per month as a stipend for the Social Media Marketing Internship in APAC Financial Services Private Limited. There is only one Social Media Marketing Internship position available in APAC Financial Services Private Limited. If selected, candidates can start the Social Media Marketing internship immediately in APAC Financial Services Private Limited.
11th March 2019, 09:53 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Duration of APAC Financial Services Private Limited Social Media Marketing Internship?

Duration of APAC Financial Services Private Limited Social Media Marketing Internship is 4 months. Interested and eligible candidates willing to do this Internship can apply on or before 24 March 2019. Interns can start this part time job/internship between 10th March 2019 and 9th April 2019.
25th May 2021, 05:43 PM
Oneplus8T
Senior Member+

Duration of Social Media Marketing Interns in APAC Financial Services Private Limited is 6 Months.

Stipend is offered to Social Media Marketing Interns in APAC Financial Services Private Limited is 4,000 to 5,000 Per Month.

Visit:-- (https://apacfin.com/) For more information
14th September 2021, 06:17 PM
Alvia Khan

The Candidates will get a salary of Rs 2,500/- per month for APAC Financial Services Private limited Social Media Marketing Internship.

Duration 4 months
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?