10th March 2019, 06:38 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for APAC Financial Services Private Limited Social Media Marketing Internship?

Hello friends, please help me to know about the procedure for applying in the Social Media Marketing Internship which is offering by APAC Financial Services Private Limited. I am interested to apply in such internship so I need to know about the procedure.

13th March 2019, 02:53 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for APAC Financial Services Private Limited Social Media Marketing Internship?

In order to apply for internship you can visit the official website of the company and submit your resume. If there are vacancies available then they will call you for the interview. You can also visit the company itself and submit your resume with your documents. If you are eligible then you have to appear for the further selection process.

Web: http://apacfin.com
Add: APAC Financial Services Private Limited
First Floor, Ashford Center, Opposite Peninsula Corporate Park - Main Gate, Lower Parel West, Mumbai - 400 013
28th July 2021, 11:47 AM
Afreen0786

Default Re: Procedure to apply for APAC Financial Services Private Limited Social Media Marketing Internship?

You would need to mail the recruiter of the company for Internship in this send your resume through email at [email protected]

Contact number- 022 66668169
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?