19th December 2018, 12:59 AM
Unregistered

Duration of Architecture Internship in Maa Sharda Jyoti Builders Private Limited?

Dear friends, I am interested to apply for an Internship related to Architecture in Maa Sharda Jyoti Builders Private Limited. I would like to know about the duration of this Internship. Kindly tell me about the duration asap. Waiting for your response!

24th December 2018, 07:34 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Duration of Architecture Internship in Maa Sharda Jyoti Builders Private Limited?

Maa Sharda Jyoti Builders Private Limited does offer 6 months duration of Architecture Internship. Candidates must be full time interns to be eligible to apply for internship. Candidates must have relevant skills and interests to be eligible. Candidates with skilled in AutoCAD, Adobe Photoshop and Autodesk Revit are preferred for internship. Those candidates who can start the internship between 23rd November 2018 and 28th December 2018 are preferred for internship.

Last date to apply for same internship was 20 December 2018. Hence you can not apply for internship now.
24th December 2018, 11:45 AM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Duration of Architecture Internship in Maa Sharda Jyoti Builders Private Limited?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear friends, I am interested to apply for an Internship related to Architecture in Maa Sharda Jyoti Builders Private Limited. I would like to know about the duration of this Internship. Kindly tell me about the duration asap. Waiting for your response!

Duration of Architecture internship is 6 months full time (in office) in Maa Sharda Jyoti Builders Private Limited. Selected candidates can get around Rs 12,500 per month as a stipend for the Architecture internship in Maa Sharda Jyoti Builders Private Limited. Candidates with skills in AutoCAD, Adobe Photoshop and Autodesk Revit are preferred for the Architecture internship in Maa Sharda Jyoti Builders Private Limited. Candidates with relevant skills and interests are preferred for the Architecture internship in Maa Sharda Jyoti Builders Private Limited.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?