23rd June 2019, 04:08 PM
Unregistered

Duration of Godrej Properties Limited Mumbai Architecture Internship?

Can anyone of you let me know about the duration of the internship which is available in Godrej Properties Limited Mumbai? I came to know that this company is providing an Architecture internship. So, I want to know about the duration of this internship.

25th June 2019, 12:32 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Duration of Godrej Properties Limited Mumbai Architecture Internship?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can anyone of you let me know about the duration of the internship which is available in Godrej Properties Limited Mumbai? I came to know that this company is providing an Architecture internship. So, I want to know about the duration of this internship.

Duration of the Architecture internship in Godrej Properties, Mumbai is 3 months full time (in office). Selected interns can get around Rs 10,000 to Rs 15,000 per month as a stipend for the Architecture internship in Godrej Properties, Mumbai. There are 2 Architecture internship positions available in the Godrej Properties, Mumbai. Candidates with suitable interests and skills are eligible to apply for the Architecture internship in Godrej Properties, Mumbai.
25th June 2019, 01:09 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Duration of Godrej Properties Limited Mumbai Architecture Internship?

Duration of Architecture Internship at Godrej Properties Limited in Mumbai is
3 months.

You will get around Rs. 10,000/- to Rs. 15,000/- per month as Architecture Internship at Godrej Properties Limited in Mumbai.

You may check below website to know more about this internship.
https://www.godrejproperties.com/
25th June 2019, 05:29 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

The duration of the Godrej Properties Limited Mumbai Architecture Internship would be of 6 months with full time in office Training.

For more information visit on the website (http://www.godrejproperties.com)
25th June 2019, 06:13 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Architecture Internship in Godrej Properties Limited Mumbai is of 6 months duration.

The Architecture Interns in Godrej Properties Limited Mumbai will get stipend of Rs.15,000 per month.

You can check the website https://www.godrejproperties.com/ for details.
25th June 2019, 08:14 PM
bruno123

The duration of Godrej Properties Limited Mumbai Architecture Internship is 6 months. The applicant can start this internship immediately and the stipend which you will get is Rs.15000 per month.

You can apply for this internship through the website www.godrejproperties.com
25th June 2019, 10:25 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Godrej Properties Limited Mumbai is offering Architecture Internship for a period of 3 months for full time basis.
To apply for Architecture Internship in Godrej Properties Limited Mumbai, candidates should be Mumbai, Mumbai and neighboring cities only.
Candidates having skills in AutoCAD, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Autodesk Revit, 3ds Max and Rhino are given preference for Internship.
25th June 2019, 10:36 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

The duration of Godrej Properties Limited Mumbai Architecture Internship is 6 months duration.

I am also giving you the company website link for your reference that is www.godrejproperties.com
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?