15th July 2022, 08:30 PM
Unregistered

Duration of Business Research Internship in Shangrila Corporate Services?

Hello friends, please help me to know about the duration of the Internship which is available in Shangrila Corporate Services. I came to know that they are offering Business Research. So, I need to know about the duration so that I can apply for this Internship.

16th July 2022, 01:16 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Duration of Business Research Internship in Shangrila Corporate Services?

The duration of this internship is 2 months.

For more details, you can refer to the below link:-
https://www.scsindia.co.in/
16th July 2022, 09:37 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Duration of Business Research Internship in Shangrila Corporate Services?

The duration of internship in Business Research Internship at Shangrila Corporate Services is of two months.
The candidate would get a consolidated stipend of Rs. 12000/- per month during the period of internship at Shangrila Corporate Services.
It is to be noted here that this two month internship will be full time in office internship.
17th July 2022, 12:48 PM
aryaanfreelancer
Senior Member++

This Business Research Internship in Shangrila Corporate Services is for a period of two months.

Refer to the following link for more information:
https://www.scsindia.co.in/
25th July 2022, 05:51 PM
Ar_pit

Duration of Business Research Internship in Shangrila Corporate Services is 2 Months.

Stipend is offered to Business Research Internship in Shangrila Corporate Services is 10,000 to 12,000 per month.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?