12th August 2018, 06:28 PM
Unregistered

Duration of Client Servicing and PR Internship in Feelberry Limited?

Hi Sir, I want to join Feelberry Limited for doing Client Servicing and PR Internship. I would like to know about the duration of this Client Servicing and PR Internship. Kindly let me know about the duration asap. Waiting for your response!

10th October 2018, 01:29 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Duration of Client Servicing and PR Internship in Feelberry Limited?

Feelberry Limited does offer Client Servicing and PR Internship for duration of 6 months. You must be full time interns to be eligible to apply. Candidate with a sound knowledge of MS-Office, Event Management and MS-PowerPoint are preferred for internship. You must be proficient in English language (Spoken and Written both) to be eligible. You can apply for that Internship on or before 21 October 2018.
11th September 2021, 12:46 PM
Alvia Khan

Default Re: Duration of Client Servicing and PR Internship in Feelberry Limited?

The Candidates will get a salary of Rs 17,000 to 22,000/- per month for Client Servicing and PR Internship in Feelberry Limited.

Duration 6 months
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?