12th August 2018, 06:28 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for Client Servicing and PR Internship in Feelberry Limited?

Hello everyone, I want to apply in Client Servicing and PR Internship in Feelberry Limited. Please help me to know about the eligibility criteria for applying an Internship in this company. Please let me know about the eligibility criteria as soon as possible. Thank you!

10th October 2018, 01:32 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Client Servicing and PR Internship in Feelberry Limited?

Eligibility to apply for Client Servicing and PR Internship in Feelberry Limited are as follows.

You must be full time interns for duration of 6 months of internship tenure to be eligible.

You must have relevant skills and interests to be eligible.

You must be proficient in English language (Spoken and Written both) to be eligible.

Applicant with a sound knowledge of MS-Office, Event Management and MS-PowerPoint are preferred for internship.
11th September 2021, 12:43 PM
Alvia Khan

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Client Servicing and PR Internship in Feelberry Limited?

Feelberry Limited is a media and business consulting company with headquarters in Helsinki, Finland , Europe.

Eligibility criteria:-

Candidates should be available for Full time in Office

Candidates must have relevant skills and interests

Duration 6 months
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?