12th October 2018, 11:46 AM
Unregistered

Duration of Computer Vision & Machine Learning Internship in Alog Tech?

Hi Sir, I want to join Alog Tech for doing Computer Vision & Machine Learning Internship. I would like to know about the duration of this Computer Vision & Machine Learning Internship. Kindly let me know about the duration asap. Waiting for your response!

19th October 2018, 12:14 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Duration of Computer Vision & Machine Learning Internship in Alog Tech?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi Sir, I want to join Alog Tech for doing Computer Vision & Machine Learning Internship. I would like to know about the duration of this Computer Vision & Machine Learning Internship. Kindly let me know about the duration asap. Waiting for your response!

Duration of Computer Vision & Machine Learning internship in Alog Tech is 3 months. Interns can get around Rs 10,000 to Rs 15,000 / month as a stipend to do Computer Vision & Machine Learning internship in Alog Tech. Candidates with skills in OpenCV, Python, Robotics, Machine Learning and C++ Programming skills and willing to work full time (in office) are preferred for the Computer Vision & Machine Learning internship in Alog Tech. Candidates from BTech/MTech are preferred for the Computer Vision & Machine Learning internship in Alog Tech.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?