29th July 2019, 03:20 PM
Unregistered

Duration of Yantra AI Technologies Private Limited Pune Computer Vision & Deep Learning Internship?

Hello everyone, can anyone of you let me know about the duration of the Internship which is available in Yantra AI Technologies Private Limited Pune? I came to know that this company is providing Computer Vision & Deep Learning internship. So, I want to know about the duration of this internship.

1st August 2019, 12:51 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Duration of Yantra AI Technologies Private Limited Pune Computer Vision & Deep Learning Internship?

Duration of Computer Vision & Deep Learning Internship at Yantra AI Technologies Private Limited in Pune is 6 months.

Last date to apply for this Internship is 9 August 2019.

You can check below website to know more about this internship.
https://yantraai.tech/
1st August 2019, 07:37 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Duration of Yantra AI Technologies Private Limited Pune Computer Vision & Deep Learning Internship?

The duration of Yantra AI Technologies Private Limited Pune Computer Vision & Deep Learning Internship is 6 months duration. The candidate can join immediately and last date to apply for this internship is 9th August 2019.

I am also giving you the company website link for your reference that is www.yantraai.tech
2nd August 2019, 10:08 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

The Duration of the Computer Vision & Deep Learning Internship in Yantra AI Technologies Private Limited Pune would be of 6 months with full time in office Training.

The last date to apply for the Computer Vision & Deep Learning Internship in Yantra AI Technologies Private Limited Pune is 9th August 2019.

For more information visit on (https://www.yantraai.tech)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?