25th July 2019, 12:44 PM
Unregistered

Duration of Creative Solutions Development internship in Fever Entertainment Delhi?

Hi friends, can anyone of you kindly let me know about the duration of Creative Solutions Development internship which is offering by Fever Entertainment Delhi? I want to do this internship so I want to know about the duration.

28th July 2019, 01:30 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Duration of Creative Solutions Development internship in Fever Entertainment Delhi?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi friends, can anyone of you kindly let me know about the duration of Creative Solutions Development internship which is offering by Fever Entertainment Delhi? I want to do this internship so I want to know about the duration.

Duration of the Creative Solutions Development internship in the Fever Entertainment, Delhi is 3 months full time (in office). Interns can get a stipend of Rs 3,500 per month for the Creative Solutions Development internship in the Fever Entertainment, Delhi. Selected candidates can start the Creative Solutions Development internship immediately in the Fever Entertainment, Delhi. Candidates with suitable interests and skills are eligible to apply for the Creative Solutions Development internship in the Fever Entertainment, Delhi.
28th July 2019, 03:39 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Duration of Creative Solutions Development internship in Fever Entertainment Delhi?

Fever Entertainment Delhi inviting applications for the recruitment of position of Creative Solutions Development internship in their company. Duration of that Internship is of 3 months.
Interested and eligible candidates can apply on or before 7th August 2019 for that Internship.
There are 2 positions available for the internship.
28th July 2019, 11:13 PM
EducationConsultant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
The minimum number of duration that you need to Creative Solutions Development internship for Fever Entertainment Delhi is three months. You have to apply through an online form with required details. If you get selected then you'll receive a mail or a call from the company that requires your help.
29th July 2019, 12:36 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Duration of Creative Solutions Development internship at Fever Entertainment in Delhi is 3 months.

You may expect a Stipend of Rs. 3,500/- per month as Creative Solutions Development intern at Fever Entertainment in Delhi.

Last date to apply for this internship is 07 August 2019.

You may check below website to know more about this internship.
http://www.fever.fm/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?