29th January 2019, 01:31 AM
Unregistered

Duration of Event Management Internship in Fever Entertainment?

Dear friends, can anyone of you help me to know about the duration of the Internship related to Event Management which is available in Fever Entertainment? I would like to know about the duration so please help me to know about this. Waiting for your response!

10th February 2019, 10:26 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Duration of Event Management Internship in Fever Entertainment?

Fever Entertainment does offer Event Management Internship for duration of 3 months. In order to be eligible to apply for Fever Entertainment in Event Management Internship, candidates should be available for full time (in-office) internship. Candidates should have willingness for doing Fever Entertainment in Event Management Internship for a period of 3 months. Interested and eligible candidates can start the internship between 28th January 2019 and 27th February 2019.
10th February 2019, 10:38 AM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Duration of Event Management Internship in Fever Entertainment?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear friends, can anyone of you help me to know about the duration of the Internship related to Event Management which is available in Fever Entertainment? I would like to know about the duration so please help me to know about this. Waiting for your response!

Fever Entertainment offers Event Management internship for the period of three months full time (in office). Interns can get a stipend of Rs 3,500 / month for the Event Management internship in Fever Entertainment. Event Management interns daily responsibilities include: Creating Power Point Presentations, Marketing research, Event tracking, etc. There is only one Event Management internship position is available in the Fever Entertainment.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?