12th December 2018, 01:16 PM
Unregistered

Duration of Digilogix Technologies Private Limited Technical Support Internship?

Hello everyone, can anyone of you let me know about the duration of the Internship which is available in Digilogix Technologies Private Limited? I came to know that this company is providing Technical Support Internship. So, I want to know about the duration of this Internship.

15th December 2018, 04:24 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Duration of Digilogix Technologies Private Limited Technical Support Internship?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, can anyone of you let me know about the duration of the Internship which is available in Digilogix Technologies Private Limited? I came to know that this company is providing Technical Support Internship. So, I want to know about the duration of this Internship.

Duration of the Technical Support internship in the Digilogix Technologies Private Limited is 6 months (full time). Selected candidates can get around Rs 10,000 to Rs 12,000 per month as a stipend for the Technical Support internship in Digilogix Technologies Private Limited. Candidates with relevant skills and interests are preferred for the Technical Support internship in Digilogix Technologies Private Limited. Candidates from Gurgaon, Delhi and neighboring cities are preferred for the Technical Support internship in Digilogix Technologies Private Limited.
16th December 2018, 04:21 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Duration of Digilogix Technologies Private Limited Technical Support Internship?

Digilogix Technologies Private Limited does offer 6 months duration of internship Technical Support Interns. Candidates must be full time interns to be eligible to apply for this internship. Candidates from Gurgaon, Delhi and neighboring cities are preferred for internship. Candidates who can start the internship between 4th December 2018 and 3rd January 2019 are eligible.
Candidates can apply on or before 29 December 2018 for Technical Support Internship in Digilogix Technologies Private Limited. Positions available for this internship is 2 (two).
31st August 2021, 12:27 AM
Available here
Senior Member+

The candidates will get a salary of Rs 12,000/- per month for Digilogix Technologies Private Limited Technical Support Internship.

Duration 6 months
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?