12th December 2018, 02:16 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for Technical Support Internship in Digilogix Technologies Private Limited?

Hi friends, I just want to know that am I eligible to apply for Technical Support Internship in Digilogix Technologies Private Limited? So, please let me know about my eligibility. Waiting for your response. Thank you!

15th December 2018, 05:43 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Technical Support Internship in Digilogix Technologies Private Limited?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi friends, I just want to know that am I eligible to apply for Technical Support Internship in Digilogix Technologies Private Limited? So, please let me know about my eligibility. Waiting for your response. Thank you!

Candidates with relevant skills and interests and willing to work at client office like five star hotels, international school, etc. are eligible to apply for the Technical Support internship in Digilogix Technologies Private Limited. Candidate willing to engage in GPS and CCTV installation is preferred for the Technical Support internship in Digilogix Technologies Private Limited. Candidates from Delhi, Gurgaon and neighboring cities with the above mentioned skills are eligible to apply for the Technical Support internship in Digilogix Technologies Private Limited.

16th December 2018, 05:15 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Technical Support Internship in Digilogix Technologies Private Limited?

Eligibility to apply for Technical Support Internship in Digilogix Technologies Private Limited:

Candidates must be full time interns for duration of 6 month of internship tenture to be eligible.
Candidates must have relevant skills and interests to be eligible.
Candidates must be Gurgaon, Delhi and neighboring cities to be eligible.
Candidates need to start the internship between 4th December 2018 and 3rd January 2019 to be eligible.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?