29th September 2018, 08:29 PM
Unregistered

Duration of E-Commerce Management Internship in MCaffeine?

Hi Sir, I want to join MCaffeine for doing E-Commerce Management Internship. I would like to know about the duration of this E-Commerce Management Internship. Kindly let me know about the duration asap. Waiting for your response!

30th September 2018, 06:02 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Duration of E-Commerce Management Internship in MCaffeine?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi Sir, I want to join MCaffeine for doing E-Commerce Management Internship. I would like to know about the duration of this E-Commerce Management Internship. Kindly let me know about the duration asap. Waiting for your response!

Duration of the E-Commerce Management internship in MCaffeine is 6 months. Candidates from Mumbai and neighboring cities and willing to work full time can apply for the E-Commerce Management internship in MCaffeine. Candidates can get around Rs 15,000 per month as a stipend to do E-Commerce Management internship in MCaffeine. There are two E-Commerce Management internship positions are available in MCaffeine.
2nd October 2018, 03:38 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Duration of E-Commerce Management Internship in MCaffeine?

MCaffeine offers 6 months duration of Internship for E-Commerce Management. Candidate who are available for full time internship for duration of 6 months of internship are eligible. candidate must be from Mumbai and neighboring cities to be eligible to apply for E-Commerce Management Internship in MCaffeine.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?