24th March 2019, 12:07 PM
Unregistered

Duration of Ecotrails Programme Management Internship in World Wide Fund For Nature, Bengaluru?

Hi Sir, I want to join World Wide Fund For Nature, Bengaluru for doing Ecotrails Programme Management Internship. I would like to know about the duration of this Ecotrails Programme Management Internship. Kindly let me know about the duration asap. Waiting for your response!

27th March 2019, 11:50 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Duration of Ecotrails Programme Management Internship in World Wide Fund For Nature, Bengaluru?

Ecotrails Programme Management Internship is available for duration of 3 months in World Wide Fund For Nature, Bengaluru. Those candidates who have a knowledge of Social Media Marketing & English Proficiency (Spoken) are given preference for Ecotrails Programme Management Internship in World Wide Fund For Nature, Bengaluru. Those who can start the internship between 22nd March 2019 and 21st April 2019 are eligible for Ecotrails Programme Management Internship in World Wide Fund For Nature, Bengaluru.
Interested and eligible candidates can apply on or before 5 April 2019 for Ecotrails Programme Management Internship in World Wide Fund For Nature, Bengaluru.

Last edited by ppsahu; 30th March 2019 at 09:39 AM. Reason: Remove *
28th March 2019, 11:23 AM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Duration of Ecotrails Programme Management Internship in World Wide Fund For Nature, Bengaluru?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi Sir, I want to join World Wide Fund For Nature, Bengaluru for doing Ecotrails Programme Management Internship. I would like to know about the duration of this Ecotrails Programme Management Internship. Kindly let me know about the duration asap. Waiting for your response!

Duration of the Ecotrails Program Management internship in the World Wide Fund For Nature, Bangalore is 3 months full time (in office). Candidates with skills and knowledge in Social Media Marketing and English proficiency (spoken) are preferred for the Program Management internship in the World Wide Fund For Nature, Bangalore. Candidates from Bangalore and with relevant skills and interests are preferred for the Program Management internship in the World Wide Fund For Nature, Bangalore.
28th March 2019, 11:58 PM
EducationConsultant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
The Ecotrails programme internship duration is 1 to 6 months normally they do internship program twice in a year and candidates may also apply for the volunteer programme.

Official website - http://volunteers.wwfindia.org
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?