23rd March 2019, 12:31 PM
Unregistered

Duration of Hvantage Technologies Incorporation, Indore iOS App Development Internship?

Hello Sir/Madam, I am interested to apply in Hvantage Technologies Incorporation, Indore for iOS App Development Internship. But I don’t know about the duration of this Internship program. Can you please let me know about the duration of this iOS App Development Internship?

25th March 2019, 09:19 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Duration of Hvantage Technologies Incorporation, Indore iOS App Development Internship?

Hvantage Technologies Incorporation, Indore is offering iOS App Development Internship for a period of 6 months. iOS App Development Internship is a full time (in-office) internship. Interested and eligible candidates can apply on or before 6 April 2019 for iOS App Development Internship in Hvantage Technologies Incorporation, Indore. Candidates with knowledge and skills in React Native, English Proficiency (Spoken) and iOS are preferred for iOS App Development Internship in Hvantage Technologies Incorporation, Indore. Candidates should be from Indore city to be eligible for iOS App Development Internship in Hvantage Technologies Incorporation, Indore.
25th March 2019, 10:27 AM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Duration of Hvantage Technologies Incorporation, Indore iOS App Development Internship?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir/Madam, I am interested to apply in Hvantage Technologies Incorporation, Indore for iOS App Development Internship. But I don’t know about the duration of this Internship program. Can you please let me know about the duration of this iOS App Development Internship?

Hvantage Technologies Incorporation, Indore offers iOS App Development internship for the duration of 6 months full time (in office). If selected, candidates can start the iOS App Development internship immediately in Hvantage Technologies Incorporation. There are 4 iOS App Development internship positions available in Hvantage Technologies Incorporation. Interns can get a stipend of around Rs 12,000 to Rs 22,000 Lump sum for the iOS App Development internship in Hvantage Technologies Incorporation.
27th March 2019, 12:01 AM
EducationConsultant

Quote:
-> The candidate required to work as an Intern for at least six months full time (in office).

-> First preference will be given to the candidates who have interested to join immediately in Hvantage Technologies Incorporation as an Intern.

-> At present 4 iOS App Development internship vacant available in Hvantage Technologies Incorporation (www.hvantagetechnologies.com).

Contact Information:
Hvantage Technologies
Address: 169, RNT Marg, Agarwal Nagar, Chhoti Gwaltoli, Indore, Madhya Pradesh 452001
Phone: 088718 70080
28th March 2019, 11:51 PM
EducationConsultant

Quote:
The duration of the internship is six months only

and late date to apply is 10th April 2019

Official website - > http://www.hvantagetechnologies.com
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?