27th December 2013, 04:39 PM
Unregistered

After selection of student company need to provide training? Job should depend upon training?

After selection of student company need to provide training them or not? Job should be depend upoun training or not?

Related Questions:
  1. Good companies for summer training in Data communication and Networking for 8 weeks for B.Tech 3rd year student?
  2. Does BHEL, TCS and Airtel company provide 6 months summer training?
  3. How may I do summer training program? I'm in B.E(EC) 3rd year
  4. Company for 6 months industrial training in Oracle?
  5. Any companies in Chennai offering Job/Training for engineers?
  6. How can I get training and where can I get it while studying electrical engineering
  7. Are companies providing training or internship to 3rd year B.Tech students? Procedure to apply for the same?
  8. Which companies provide training for B.E ECE students?
  9. Which company provides industrial training with stipend in Kolkata?
  10. What training should I take to join in a Telecom Company being a candidate of pursuing final year of B.Tech in ECE? Best Training Institutes in India for this?
  11. Training and job in any private or government company for engineering after 12th standard with 86% marks in PCM?
  12. Which company should I choose for doing 6 months training during B.Tech 3rd year ECE?
  13. How may I find six months paid training in the final year of MCA program?
  14. CDAC course in software development helpful for career after B.Tech (ECE)? What are the opportunities?
  15. Companies that provide summer internship to Civil Engineering student after 2nd year of B.Tech.
  16. How to do training in reputed company after doing B.Tech with 65%?
  17. Summer training for second year students? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. List of companies providing industrial training? How may I join these training programs?
16th January 2014, 09:17 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: After selection of student company need to provide training? Job should depend upon training?

Yes, after selection of candidates for a particular job position, every company gives a training to the concerned candidates. During the training the candidates are made to learn various requisites for the job and are also given demos regarding the work they have to do in that job position. The candidates are made ready for the concerned job position in their training period.

Yes, the job depends too some extent on training. It is seen that many multinational companies chuck out candidates who fail in their training and are not given any job letter. Usually, the performance during the training period ensures the area of posting of a particular candidate since efficient candidates are posted in the areas where there is limited resources as compared to work load. The performance in the training period help company to decide the area of posting of the concerned candidates to maintain a balance between all their branches.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?