1st May 2019, 08:23 PM
Unregistered

Duration of Finance & Accounts Internship in MilMila Tech India Private Limited?

Dear friends, I am interested to join MilMila Tech India Private Limited for Finance & Accounts Internship. I would like to know about the duration of this Internship program. Kindly tell me about the duration of this Internship immediately. Thank you!

4th May 2019, 12:00 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Duration of Finance & Accounts Internship in MilMila Tech India Private Limited?

MilMila Tech India Private Limited offers Finance & Accounts Internship for a duration of 3 months.

Stipend offered to Finance & Accounts Interns is Rs. 5000/- per month.

Applicants must be from Bangalore in order to be eligible.

Applicants willing for full time (in-office) internship for a period of 3 months are eligible for this internship.
4th May 2019, 12:30 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Duration of Finance & Accounts Internship in MilMila Tech India Private Limited?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear friends, I am interested to join MilMila Tech India Private Limited for Finance & Accounts Internship. I would like to know about the duration of this Internship program. Kindly tell me about the duration of this Internship immediately. Thank you!

MilMila Tech India Private Limited offered Finance & Accounts internship for the duration of three months full time (in office). There were two Finance & Accounts internship positions available in the MilMila Tech India Private Limited.
Finance & Accounts interns daily responsibilities in the MilMila Tech India Private Limited include: working on software like Tally and Excel, maintaining petty cash transactions, etc.
4th May 2019, 04:50 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Duration of Finance & Accounts Internship in MilMila Tech India Private Limited is 3 months.

You can expect a stipend of Rs. 5000 per month as Finance & Accounts Interns in MilMila Tech India Private Limited.

For more information,You van visit the following website .

https://www.milmila.com
4th May 2019, 08:48 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

The duration of the Finance & Accounts Internship in MilMila Tech India Private Limited would be of 3 months.

The expected stipend that would be paid for Finance & Accounts Interns in MilMila Tech India Private Limited is Rs.5000 per month.

The number of vacancies Finance & Accounts Internship in MilMila Tech India Private Limited is 2.

You can visit the website https://www.milmila.com for more information.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?