1st May 2019, 07:23 PM
Unregistered

How much stipend is offered to Finance & Accounts Interns in MilMila Tech India Private Limited?

Hello everyone, I want to join MilMila Tech India Private Limited as an Finance & Accounts Intern. I would like to know that how much stipend I will get if I join this internship program in this company? Please tell me about the stipend as soon as possible. Thank you!

4th May 2019, 10:54 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Finance & Accounts Interns in MilMila Tech India Private Limited?

You can get a stipend of Rs. 5000/- per month for Finance & Accounts Internship in MilMila Tech India Private Limited.

Duration of Finance & Accounts Internship in MilMila Tech India Private Limited is for 3 months.

You should be from Bangalore.

For details;
https://www.milmila.com
4th May 2019, 11:21 AM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Finance & Accounts Interns in MilMila Tech India Private Limited?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I want to join MilMila Tech India Private Limited as an Finance & Accounts Intern. I would like to know that how much stipend I will get if I join this internship program in this company? Please tell me about the stipend as soon as possible. Thank you!

Selected candidates can expect around Rs 5,000 per month as a stipend for the Finance & Accounts internship in the MilMila Tech India Private Limited. At present, there is no Finance & Accounts internship vacancy available in the MilMila Tech India Private Limited. Duration of the Finance & Accounts internship in the MilMila Tech India Private Limited was 3 months full time. Candidates with relevant interests and skills and from Bangalore were preferred for the Finance & Accounts internship in the MilMila Tech India Private Limited.
4th May 2019, 03:34 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

You can expect a stipend of Rs. 5000 per month as Finance & Accounts Interns in MilMila Tech India Private Limited.

Duration of this internship is 3 months.

You van visit the following website for more information.

https://www.milmila.com
4th May 2019, 07:47 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

The stipend that would be offered to the Finance & Accounts Interns in MilMila Tech India Private Limited is Rs.5000 per month.

The duration of the Finance & Accounts Internship in MilMila Tech India Private Limited would be of 3 months.

The number of vacancies Finance & Accounts Internship in MilMila Tech India Private Limited is 2.

You can visit the website https://www.milmila.com for more information.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?