25th January 2019, 04:11 PM
Unregistered

Duration of Financial Research/Quality Check Internship in Populus Management Services?

Hi Sir, I want to join Populus Management Services for doing Financial Research/Quality Check Internship. I would like to know about the duration of this Financial Research/Quality Check Internship. Kindly let me know about the duration asap. Waiting for your response!

31st January 2019, 08:57 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Duration of Financial Research/Quality Check Internship in Populus Management Services?

Populus Management Services does offer Financial Research/Quality Check Internship for duration of 6 months. Candidates must be full time interns to be eligible to apply for Financial Research/Quality Check Internship in Populus Management Services. Those candidates who can start the internship between 25th January 2019 and 1st March 2019 will be preferred for Financial Research/Quality Check Internship in Populus Management Services. Interested and eligible candidates can apply on or before 1st March 2019 for this Internship.

Last edited by ppsahu; 5th February 2019 at 07:23 AM. Reason: Remove *
1st February 2019, 12:07 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Duration of Financial Research/Quality Check Internship in Populus Management Services?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi Sir, I want to join Populus Management Services for doing Financial Research/Quality Check Internship. I would like to know about the duration of this Financial Research/Quality Check Internship. Kindly let me know about the duration asap. Waiting for your response!

Populus Management Services offers Financial Research / Quality Check internship for the duration of six months full time (in office). Selected candidates can get rupees twenty thousand as a stipend for the Financial Research / Quality Check internship in Populus Management Services. There is only one Financial Research / Quality Check internship position available in the Populus Management Services. Candidates with relevant interests and skills are eligible to apply for the internship.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?