25th January 2019, 03:11 PM
Unregistered

Selection criteria of Balaji Telefilms Limited Human Resources Internship?

Hi everyone, can anyone of you let me know about the selection criteria in Balaji Telefilms Limited for Human Resources Internship program? I want to apply for such Internship in this company so I want to know about the selection criteria.

31st January 2019, 07:24 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection criteria of Balaji Telefilms Limited Human Resources Internship?

Those candidates are selected for Human Resources Internship in Balaji Telefilms Limited, who have a willingness to do Internship in full time basis. Candidates should be willing to do this Internship for a period of 3 months to be eligible. Candidates must have a sound knowledge of MS-Office and be proficient in English language (Written) to be eligible to apply for Human Resources Internship in Balaji Telefilms Limited.

Last edited by ppsahu; 5th February 2019 at 06:20 AM. Reason: Remove *
1st February 2019, 11:17 AM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection criteria of Balaji Telefilms Limited Human Resources Internship?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi everyone, can anyone of you let me know about the selection criteria in Balaji Telefilms Limited for Human Resources Internship program? I want to apply for such Internship in this company so I want to know about the selection criteria.

Candidates are selected for the Human Resources (HR) internship in the Balaji Telefilms Limited on the basis of their knowledge and skills in MS-Office and English proficiency (written). Candidates willing to assist in HR operations are preferred for the Human Resources internship in the Balaji Telefilms. Candidates with relevant skills and interests are selected for the Human Resources internship. Candidates who are willing to work full time for the period of three months are selected for the HR internship in the Balaji Telefilms Limited.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?