17th August 2019, 01:04 AM
Unregistered

Duration of First Step Digital Private Limited Delhi Graphic Design Internship?

Hello everyone, can anyone of you let me know about the duration of the internship which is available in First Step Digital Private Limited Delhi? I came to know that this company is providing Graphic Design internship. So, I want to know about the duration of this internship.

19th August 2019, 03:52 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Duration of First Step Digital Private Limited Delhi Graphic Design Internship?

The duration of First Step Digital Private Limited, Delhi Graphic Design Internship is 1 month duration. The last date to apply for this internship is 30th August 2019 and there is only 1 vacancy available for this internship.

I am also giving you the company website link for your reference that is www.peebuddy.in
19th August 2019, 10:12 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Duration of First Step Digital Private Limited Delhi Graphic Design Internship?

The duration of Graphic Design Internship in First Step Digital Private Limited Delhi would be of 1 month.

The candidates selected for Graphic Design Internship in First Step Digital Private Limited Delhi can expect stipend from Rs.5,000 to Rs.10,000 per month.

The last date to apply for Graphic Design Internship in First Step Digital Private Limited Delhi is 30th August 2019.

You can visit the website https://peebuddy.in/ for more information.
19th August 2019, 10:35 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Duration of Graphic Design Internship at First Step Digital Private Limited in Delhi is 1 month.

You will get around Rs. 5,000/- to Rs. 10,000/- per month as Graphic Design Internship at First Step Digital Private Limited in Delhi.

Last date to apply for this internship is 30 August 2019.
20th August 2019, 02:25 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

The Duration of the Graphic Design Internship in First Step Digital Private Limited Delhi would be of 1 months.

The Last date to apply for the Graphic Design Internship in First Step Digital Private Limited Delhi is 30th August 2019.

For more information visit on (https://peebuddy.in)
21st August 2019, 01:05 AM
Meera2602

The Graphic Design Internship in First Step Digital Private Limited Delhi is of 1 month.

You can apply for the Graphic Design Internship in First Step Digital Private Limited Delhi on or before 30 August 2019.

For more information, you can refer to the website www.peebuddy.com
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?