17th August 2019, 01:04 AM
Unregistered

Skills required to become Content Operations Intern in Viacom18 Media Private Limited Mumbai?

Respected Sir, I am interested to apply for Content Operations internship in Viacom18 Media Private Limited Mumbai. I would like to know about the skills which are essentially required to become such intern in this company. Please help me to know about the skills asap. Thank you!

19th August 2019, 04:56 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Skills required to become Content Operations Intern in Viacom18 Media Private Limited Mumbai?

The skills required to become Content Operations Internship in Viacom18 Media Private Limited Mumbai are given below.

==> Candidate must have the good knowledge of MS-Office and MS-Excel.

==> Candidate must know how to schedule content on MTV and ID creations.

==> Candidate should have the knowledge of handling secondary uploads on a daily basis.

==> Candidate should have the knowledge of the TRAI report for MTV HD.

==> Candidate can coordinate with the content creation and shows team for shows like Ace of Space, Box cricket league and many more.

I am also giving you the company website link for your reference that is www.viacom18.com
19th August 2019, 09:35 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Skills required to become Content Operations Intern in Viacom18 Media Private Limited Mumbai?

The skills required to become Content Operations Intern in Viacom18 Media Private Limited Mumbai is given below:-

:-You must have the knowledge of MS-Office and MS-Excel.
:-You should have excellent communications skills.
:-You must be able to schedule content on MTV .
:-You should be able to make TRAI report for MTV HD.
:-You should have overall knowledge of Television Broadcasting.

You can visit the website https://www.viacom18.com/ for more information.
19th August 2019, 10:08 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Please find below the required skill set to apply for Content Operations Intern at Viacom18 Media Private Limited in Mumbai.

Skill :-
------
1) You should have knowledge in MS-Office.

2) You must have knowledge in MS-Excel .

3) You should be a good team player.

Please check below website to know more about this internship.
https://www.viacom18.com/
20th August 2019, 12:04 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

Skills required to become Content Operations Internship in Viacom18 Media Private Limited Mumbai is given below :-

1)You must have excellent communication and writting skills.

2)Candidate must have the basic knowledge of creative content development.

3) Basic knowledge of HTML (Learn HTML)

For more information visit on (https://www.viacom18.com/)
20th August 2019, 05:38 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

The basic skills required for content operation internship at Viacom18 Media Private Limited is knowledge of computer applications like Microsoft office. Microsoft excel is one of the office software that will be mostly used during internship program. So, candidate shall have good knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
Besides above, you shall have good communication skills and time punctuality habit. You will have five days a week during internship period.
Also, you shall have basic knowledge of your core field, TRAI networks and operations etc. before applying for Content Operation Internship at Viacom18 Media Private Limited, Mumbai.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?