17th February 2019, 02:15 AM
Unregistered

Duration of Gaming Central, Gurgaon Game Testing & Development Internship?

Hello Sir/Madam, I am interested to apply in Gaming Central, Gurgaon Game Testing & Development Internship. But I don’t know about the duration of this Internship program. Can you please let me know about the duration of this Game Testing & Development Internship?

20th February 2019, 03:06 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Duration of Gaming Central, Gurgaon Game Testing & Development Internship?

Gaming Central, Gurgaon does offer Testing & Development Internship for duration of 3 months. Candidates who have willingness for full time (in-office) internship are eligible to apply for Testing & Development Internship in Gaming Central, Gurgaon. Selected interns can start the Game Testing & Development internship between 14th February 2019 and 16th March 2019. Those candidates who have a knowledge and skills in JavaScript, Unity 3D and Node.js are preferred for Testing & Development Internship in Gaming Central, Gurgaon. Interested and eligible candidates can apply on or before 28 February 2019. Positions available for that Internship is 4.
21st February 2019, 12:51 AM
EducationConsultant

Default Re: Duration of Gaming Central, Gurgaon Game Testing & Development Internship?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir/Madam, I am interested to apply in Gaming Central, Gurgaon Game Testing & Development Internship. But I don’t know about the duration of this Internship program. Can you please let me know about the duration of this Game Testing & Development Internship?
Duration of Game Testing and Development internship is three months full time (in office) at Gaming Central, Gurgaon. There are four Game Testing and Development internship positions available in the Gaming Central, Gurgaon.

-> Selected candidates can get the following benefits for the Game Testing and Development internship in Gaming Central, Gurgaon: Stipend, Letter of recommendation, Certificate, etc. Interested candidates should apply for the Game Testing and Development internship on or before 28th February, 2019.
9th September 2021, 02:55 PM
Alvia Khan

The Candidates will get a salary of Rs 5,000 to 10,000/- per month for Gaming Central , Gurgaon Testing & Development Internship

Duration 3 months
29th November 2021, 11:03 PM
Available here
Senior Member+

Duration of Gaming Central Gurgaon Game Testing & Development Internship is for 3 months.
13th December 2021, 04:07 PM
Soni_ya

The Duration of Gaming Central, Gurgaon Game Testing & Development Internship would be of 3 months.

The Stipend of Gaming Central, Gurgaon Game Testing & Development Internship will get per month stipend of Rs.10,000.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?