17th February 2019, 02:15 AM
Unregistered

How much stipend is offered to Mobile App Development Intern in Venba Information Technology Private Limited?

Hi everyone, I want to join Venba Information Technology Private Limited as an Intern as they are offering Internship related to Mobile App Development. I would like to know that how much stipend I will get as an Intern over there? Please let me know immediately. Thank you!

20th February 2019, 03:20 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Mobile App Development Intern in Venba Information Technology Private Limited?

As a Mobile App Development Intern in Venba Information Technology Private Limited, you can get the monthly stipend between Rs. 10,000 - 20,000/- based on your performance in the interview conducted by Venba Information Technology Private Limited. Also you will receive Internship Certificate, Letter of recommendation and job offer (as a permanent employee in their company) after successful completion of Internship. Duration of Mobile App Development Internship in Venba Information Technology Private Limited is 3 months.

Last edited by ppsahu; 21st February 2019 at 05:55 AM. Reason: Remove *
21st February 2019, 12:50 AM
EducationConsultant

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Mobile App Development Intern in Venba Information Technology Private Limited?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi everyone, I want to join Venba Information Technology Private Limited as an Intern as they are offering Internship related to Mobile App Development. I would like to know that how much stipend I will get as an Intern over there? Please let me know immediately. Thank you!
Selected interns can get a stipend of Rs 10,000 to Rs 20,000 per month for the Mobile App Development internship in Venba Information Technology Private Limited.

-> Mobile App Development internship is available for the period of three months in Venba Information Technology Private Limited.

-> If selected, candidates can start the Mobile App Development internship immediately in Venba Information Technology Private Limited.
9th September 2021, 02:56 PM
Alvia Khan

The Candidates will get a salary of Rs 5,000/- per month offered to Mobile App Development interns in Venba Information Technology Private limited

Duration 6 months
29th November 2021, 11:01 PM
Available here
Senior Member+

You will get a salary of Rs 5,000/- per month offered to Mobile App Development interns in Venba Information Technology Private Limited.
13th December 2021, 04:03 PM
Soni_ya

Stipend:-

The Stipend of Mobile App Development Intern in Venba Information Technology Private Limited will get per month stipend of Rs.5,000.

The Duration of Mobile App Development Intern in Venba Information Technology Private Limited would be of 6 months.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?