1st October 2018, 10:41 PM
Unregistered

Duration of Graphic Design Internship in DMX Software And Services Private Limited?

Dear friends, can anyone of you help me to know about the duration of the Internship related to Graphic Design which is available in DMX Software And Services Private Limited? I would like to know about the duration so please help me to know about this. Waiting for your response!

4th October 2018, 02:19 PM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Default Re: Duration of Graphic Design Internship in DMX Software And Services Private Limited?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear friends, can anyone of you help me to know about the duration of the Internship related to Graphic Design which is available in DMX Software And Services Private Limited? I would like to know about the duration so please help me to know about this. Waiting for your response!

Duration of Graphic Design internship in DMX Software and Services Private Limited is 6 months, full time. Selected candidates can get around Rs 12,000/month as a stipend to do a Graphic Design internship in DMX Software and Services Private Limited. Candidates willing to do full time internship are preferred and there are 2 internship positions available in the DMX Software and Services Private Limited for the Graphic Design internship.
5th October 2018, 10:13 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Duration of Graphic Design Internship in DMX Software And Services Private Limited?

DMX Software And Services Private Limited does offer 6 months duration of Graphic Design internship. It is a full time internship. You must have relevant skills and interests to be eligible. You can start the internship between 1st October 2018 and 31st October 2018. Last date to apply for internship is 15 October 2018.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?