1st October 2018, 10:41 PM
Unregistered

How much stipend is offered to Graphic Design Interns in DMX Software And Services Private Limited?

Hello everyone, I would like to know that how much stipend I will get if I do Graphic Design Internship in DMX Software And Services Private Limited? I have searched alot but unable to get the information regarding this. Please let me know about this immediately. Thank you!

4th October 2018, 02:10 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Graphic Design Interns in DMX Software And Services Private Limited?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I would like to know that how much stipend I will get if I do Graphic Design Internship in DMX Software And Services Private Limited? I have searched alot but unable to get the information regarding this. Please let me know about this immediately. Thank you!

Candidates can get around Rs 12,000 per month as a stipend for doing a Graphic Design internship in DMX Software and Services Private Limited. Duration of the Graphic Design internship in DMX Software and Services Private Limited is 6 months, full time. There are two Graphic Design internship positions available in DMX Software and Services Private Limited. Interested candidates can apply on or before 15th October, 2018 for the Graphic Design internship in DMX Software and Services Private Limited.
5th October 2018, 10:10 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Graphic Design Interns in DMX Software And Services Private Limited?

Selected candidate will get Rs. 12,000 per month as Graphic Design Interns in DMX Software and Services Private Limited. Duration of this Internship is 6 months. Candidate must be full time interns for duration of 6 months of internship.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?