23rd July 2019, 10:27 AM
Unregistered

Duration of Graphic Design Internship in Lokmat Media Private Limited Mumbai?

Dear friends, I am interested to apply for an internship related to Graphic Design in Lokmat Media Private Limited Mumbai. I would like to know about the duration of this internship. Kindly tell me about the duration asap.

27th July 2019, 12:24 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Duration of Graphic Design Internship in Lokmat Media Private Limited Mumbai?

Duration of Graphic Design Internship at Lokmat Media Private Limited in Mumbai is 3 months.

You will get around Rs. 8,000/- to Rs. 12,000/- per month as Graphic Design Internship at Lokmat Media Private Limited in Mumbai.

You may visit the following website, for any other query related to this internship.
http://lokmat.net/
27th July 2019, 10:49 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Duration of Graphic Design Internship in Lokmat Media Private Limited Mumbai?

Lokmat Media Private Limited Mumbai is offering Graphic Design Internship for duration of 3 months. There is one position available for Graphic Design Internship in Lokmat Media Private Limited Mumbai.
Interested and eligible candidates can apply on or before 3 July 2019 for Graphic Design Internship in Lokmat Media Private Limited Mumbai.

Candidates can visit the official website for details;
http://lokmat.net/
27th July 2019, 12:49 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear friends, I am interested to apply for an internship related to Graphic Design in Lokmat Media Private Limited Mumbai. I would like to know about the duration of this internship. Kindly tell me about the duration asap.

Duration of the Graphic Design internship in the Lokmat Media Private Limited, Mumbai is 3 months full time (in office). Interns can get a stipend of around Rs 8,000 to Rs 12,000 per month for the Graphic Design internship in the Lokmat Media Private Limited, Mumbai. There is only one Graphic Design internship vacancy available in the Lokmat Media Private Limited, Mumbai. If selected, candidates can start the Graphic Design internship immediately in the Lokmat Media Private Limited, Mumbai.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?