20th February 2019, 05:07 PM
Unregistered

Duration of Human Resources Internship in Hindustan Unilever Limited, Mumbai?

Dear friends, can anyone of you help me to know about the duration of the Internship related to Human Resources which is available in Hindustan Unilever Limited, Mumbai? I would like to know about the duration so please help me to know about this. Waiting for your response!

26th February 2019, 07:45 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Duration of Human Resources Internship in Hindustan Unilever Limited, Mumbai?

Hindustan Unilever Limited, Mumbai offers Human Resources Internship*for duration of 5 months. Candidates should be full time interns to be eligible to apply for Human Resources Internship in Hindustan Unilever Limited, Mumbai. Candidates who can start the internship between 21st February 2019 and 23rd March 2019 are eligible to apply for Internship. Those candidates who are currently pursuing part/full time/distance MBA/masters in communication or equivalent degree from a college in Mumbai are preferred for this Internship. Interested and eligible candidates can apply on or before 7 March for Human Resources Internship in Hindustan Unilever Limited, Mumbai.
26th February 2019, 12:11 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Duration of Human Resources Internship in Hindustan Unilever Limited, Mumbai?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear friends, can anyone of you help me to know about the duration of the Internship related to Human Resources which is available in Hindustan Unilever Limited, Mumbai? I would like to know about the duration so please help me to know about this. Waiting for your response!

Duration of Human Resources internship in Hindustan Unilever Limited, Mumbai is five (5) months full time (in office). Hindustan Unilever Limited, Mumbai offers around Rs 15,000 to Rs 25,000 / month as a stipend for the Human Resources internship. Last date to apply for the Human Resources internship in Hindustan Unilever Limited, Mumbai is 7th March, 2019. Candidates with relevant skills and interests can apply for the Human Resources internship in Hindustan Unilever Limited, Mumbai.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?