5th June 2019, 07:26 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for Human Resources Internship in Hindustan Unilever Limited Mumbai?

Hi friends, I need your help. I want to apply for Human Resources Internship in Hindustan Unilever Limited, Mumbai. But I don’t know how can I apply for it. So, can you help me to know about the procedure that how to apply for such Internship?

9th June 2019, 07:05 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for Human Resources Internship in Hindustan Unilever Limited Mumbai?

There is no direct Email address available to to apply for Human Resources Internship in Hindustan Unilever Limited Mumbai. However, you can fill the contact us form. You can click on the below link to fill the form https://www.hul.co.in/contact/contact-form/.

The concerned department will contact you as soon as your eligibility criteria matches their requirement.

Contact Address:-
Unilever House, B. D. Sawant Marg,
Chakala, Andheri (E),
Mumbai - 400 099
10th June 2019, 12:35 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for Human Resources Internship in Hindustan Unilever Limited Mumbai?

Please find below the procedure to apply for Human Resources Internship at Hindustan Unilever Limited in Mumbai.

You can forward your resume for applying the Internship to the company. They will definitely contact you as per their requirement.

Email Address :- [email protected]

You can also contact them over phone to know your query related to this internship.
Contact Number: +91 22 39830000

If this is possible,You can also drop your resume directly at the company.

Company Address :-

Hindustan Unilever Limited,
Unilever House,
B. D. Sawant Marg,
Chakala, Andheri (E),
Mumbai - 400 099.

Please check below website to know more about this internship.
https://www.unilever.com/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?