18th August 2019, 01:49 PM
Unregistered

Duration of Human Resources Internship in Learning Skills Academy Gurgaon?

Dear friends, I am interested to apply for an internship related to Human Resources in Learning Skills Academy Gurgaon. I would like to know about the duration of this internship. Kindly tell me about the duration asap. Waiting for your response!

21st August 2019, 09:21 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Duration of Human Resources Internship in Learning Skills Academy Gurgaon?

The duration of the Human Resources Internship in Learning Skills Academy Gurgaon would be of 6 months with full time in office Training.

The last date to apply for Human Resources Internship in Learning Skills Academy Gurgaon is 1st September 2019.

For more information visit on https://learningskillsacademy.net/
21st August 2019, 10:59 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Duration of Human Resources Internship in Learning Skills Academy Gurgaon?

The duration of Human Resources Internship in Learning Skills Academy Gurgaon is 6 months duration. The last date to apply for this internship is 1st September 2019 and you can join immediately. There is only 1 vacancy available for this internship.

I am also giving you the company website link for your reference that is www.learningskillsacademy.net
22nd August 2019, 01:13 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Duration of Human Resources Internship at Learning Skills Academy in Gurgaon is 6 months.

You can expect a stipend of Rs. 15,000/- per month as Human Resources Internship at Learning Skills Academy in Gurgaon.

Last date to apply for this internship is 01 September 2019.
22nd August 2019, 01:16 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear friends, I am interested to apply for an internship related to Human Resources in Learning Skills Academy Gurgaon. I would like to know about the duration of this internship. Kindly tell me about the duration asap. Waiting for your response!

Duration of the Human Resources internship in the Learning Skills Academy, Gurgaon is 6 months full time.

Interested and eligible candidates can apply on or before 1st September, 2019 for the Human Resources internship in the Learning Skills Academy, Gurgaon. Selected candidates can start the Human Resources internship immediately in the Learning Skills Academy, Gurgaon.
22nd August 2019, 03:19 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

The duration of Human Resources Internship in Learning Skills Academy Gurgaon would be of 6 months.

The candidates selected for Human Resources Internship in Learning Skills Academy Gurgaon can expect per month stipend of Rs.15,000.

You can visit the website https://learningskillsacademy.net/ for more information.
23rd August 2019, 09:47 PM
kidzeee
Senior Member+

Duration of Human Resources Internship in Learning Skills Academy is 6 Months.

For more details visit :- https://www.learningskillsacademy.net/
30th August 2019, 01:37 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Duration of Human Resources Internship in Learning Skills Academy Gurgaon?

The duration of Human Resources internship in Learning Skills Academy Gurgaon is 6months full time. There is only one vacancy left . The last date to apply is 1th september2019. The stipend is alloted about Rs. 15000 per month.

Applicants living near Guragaon are more likely to get intership in Learning Skills Academy.

You may visit the following website for more information. http://www.learningskillacademy.net/ .

Wish you all the best for your future.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?