15th July 2019, 01:18 PM
Unregistered

Duration of Human Resources internship in Reliance Retail Limited Raipur?

Dear friends, can anyone of you help me to know about the duration of the internship related to Human Resources which is available in Reliance Retail Limited Raipur? I would like to know about the duration so please help me to know about this. Waiting for your response!

17th July 2019, 02:10 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Duration of Human Resources internship in Reliance Retail Limited Raipur?

Reliance Retail Limited Raipur is inviting applications to hire candidates for the position of Human Resources interns for duration of 3 months. Interested candidates can apply on or before 26 July 2019 for Human Resources internship in Reliance Retail Limited Raipur.
There are 07 positions available for Human Resources internship in Reliance Retail Limited Raipur.
17th July 2019, 03:43 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Duration of Human Resources internship in Reliance Retail Limited Raipur?

The duration of Human Resources internship in Reliance Retail Limited Raipur would be of 3 months with full time in office Training.

The last date to apply for Human Resources internship in Reliance Retail Limited Raipur is 26th July 2019.

For more information visit on (https://www.ril.com)
17th July 2019, 09:45 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

The duration of the Human Resources internship in Reliance Retail Limited, Raipur is 3 months duration.

I am also giving you company website link for your reference that is www.ril.com
18th July 2019, 12:55 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Duration of Human Resources internship at Reliance Retail Limited in Raipur is 3 months.

Last date to apply for this internship is 26 July 2019.

You may expect a Stipend of Rs. 5,000/- per month as Human Resources interns at Reliance Retail Limited in Raipur.
18th July 2019, 12:42 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear friends, can anyone of you help me to know about the duration of the internship related to Human Resources which is available in Reliance Retail Limited Raipur? I would like to know about the duration so please help me to know about this. Waiting for your response!

Human Resources internship is available for the period of 3 months full time (in office) in the Reliance Retail Limited, Raipur.
Reliance Retail Limited, Raipur offers a stipend of Rs 5,000/month for the Human Resources interns. If selected, candidates can start the internship immediately in the Reliance Retail Limited, Raipur. There are totally 7 Human Resources internship vacancies available at present in the Reliance Retail Limited, Raipur.
18th July 2019, 08:37 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

The duration of the Human Resources internship in Reliance Retail Limited Raipur would be of 3 months and is full time.

The stipend offered for Human Resources internship in Reliance Retail Limited Raipur would be Rs.5000 per month.

The last date to apply for Human Resources internship in Reliance Retail Limited Raipur is 28th July 2019.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?