6th July 2019, 01:01 AM
Unregistered

Duration of Human Resources Internship in SRS Infosystems Private Limited?

Hello friends, please help me to know about the duration of the Internship which is available in SRS Infosystems Private Limited. I came to know that they are offering Human Resources Internship. So, I need to know about the duration so that I can apply for this Internship.

7th July 2019, 05:27 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Duration of Human Resources Internship in SRS Infosystems Private Limited?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello friends, please help me to know about the duration of the Internship which is available in SRS Infosystems Private Limited. I came to know that they are offering Human Resources Internship. So, I need to know about the duration so that I can apply for this Internship.

Duration of Human Resources internship in the SRS Infosystems Private Limited is 3 months full time (in office).
Interested candidates can apply on or before 17th July, 2019 for the Human Resources internship in SRS Infosystems Private Limited. Candidates with relevant interests and skills and from Pune and neighboring cities are preferred for the Human Resources internship in SRS Infosystems Private Limited.
7th July 2019, 08:27 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Duration of Human Resources Internship in SRS Infosystems Private Limited?

The duration of Human Resources Internship in SRS Infosystems Private Limited would be of 3 months.

The last date to apply for Human Resources Internship in SRS Infosystems Private Limited is 16th May 2019.

You can visit the website (http://www.srs-infosystems.com) for more information.
7th July 2019, 09:33 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

The duration of Human Resources Internship in SRS Infosystems Private Limited is 3 months of duration and you can join immediately.

I am also giving you the company website link for your reference that is www.srs-infosystems.com
7th July 2019, 11:55 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Duration of Human Resources Internship in SRS Infosystems Private Limited is 3 months.

Last date to apply for this internship is 17 July 2019.

You may visit the following website, for any other query related to this internship.
http://www.srs-infosystems.com/
8th July 2019, 12:34 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

SRS Infosystems Private Limited is offering Human Resources Internship for duration of 3 months.
For this internship, interns can get Rs. 2500 per month as stipend plus Rs. 500 per hiring.
Last date to apply for Internship is 17 July 2019.
8th July 2019, 02:56 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

The duration of the Human Resources Internship in SRS Infosystems Private Limited would be of 3 months and is full time.

The stipend that would be offered to the Human Resources Internship in SRS Infosystems Private Limited would Rs.2500 and additional Rs.500 as incentive for per person hired by you or refereed by you.

You can visit the website http://www.srs-infosystems.com/ for more information.
15th July 2019, 08:13 PM
Himaniii
Senior Member+

Duration of Human Resources Internship in SRS Info systems Private Limited is 3 months.

For more visit the website http://www.srs-infosystems.com
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?