4th April 2019, 01:32 PM
Unregistered

Duration of NisVan HR Solutions Private Limited Human Resources Internship?

Hello everyone, can anyone of you let me know about the duration of the Internship which is available in NisVan HR Solutions Private Limited? I came to know that this company is providing Human Resources Internship. So, I want to know about the duration of this Internship.

8th April 2019, 12:39 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Duration of NisVan HR Solutions Private Limited Human Resources Internship?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, can anyone of you let me know about the duration of the Internship which is available in NisVan HR Solutions Private Limited? I came to know that this company is providing Human Resources Internship. So, I want to know about the duration of this Internship.

Duration of the Human Resources internship in the NisVan HR Solutions Private Limited is 6 months full time (in office). There are 3 Human Resources internship vacancies available in the NisVan HR Solutions Private Limited. If selected, interns can get a stipend of Rs 15,000 per month for the Human Resources internship in the NisVan HR Solutions Private Limited. Candidates from Mohali and neighboring cities with relevant interests and skills are preferred for the Human Resources internship in the NisVan HR Solutions Private Limited.
8th April 2019, 11:29 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Duration of NisVan HR Solutions Private Limited Human Resources Internship?

NisVan HR Solutions Private Limited offers Human Resources Internship for duration of 6 months. Interested and eligible candidates can apply by 30 April 2019 for Human Resources Internship for in NisVan HR Solutions Private Limited. Total number of Human Resources Internship available is 3. Selected interns can start this internship between 4th April 2019 and 4th May 2019.
21st May 2021, 09:31 PM
Oneplus8T
Senior Member+

Duration of NisVan HR Solutions Private Limited Human Resources Internship is 6 Months.

Deadline date for NisVan HR Solutions Private Limited Human Resources Internship is 2 April 2021.

Visit:-- (http://www.nisvan.co.in/) For more information
14th September 2021, 07:42 PM
Alvia Khan

The Candidates will get a salary of Rs 10,000/- per month for NisVan HR Solutions Private Limited Human Resources Internship

Duration 6 months
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?