27th August 2018, 06:17 PM
Unregistered

Duration of Interior Design and Space Planning Internship in WoodFlake?

Hi Sir, I want to join WoodFlake for doing Interior Design and Space Planning Internship. I would like to know about the duration of this Interior Design and Space Planning Internship. Kindly let me know about the duration asap. Waiting for your response!

31st August 2018, 12:38 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Duration of Interior Design and Space Planning Internship in WoodFlake?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi Sir, I want to join WoodFlake for doing Interior Design and Space Planning Internship. I would like to know about the duration of this Interior Design and Space Planning Internship. Kindly let me know about the duration asap. Waiting for your response!

Duration of Interior Design & Space Planning Internship in WoodFlake is 3 months. Selected candidates can get around Rs 2,000 + incentives as a stipend to do Interior Design & Space Planning internship in WoodFlake. Candidates with AutoCAD, Adobe Photoshop, Autodesk Revit, 3ds Max, Report Writing, Sketch and English proficiency are preferred for the Interior Design & Space Planning internship in WoodFlake. Candidates can contact the organization for more details.
31st May 2021, 06:52 PM
Oneplus8T
Senior Member+

Default Re: Duration of Interior Design and Space Planning Internship in WoodFlake?

Duration of Interior Design and Space Planning Internship in WoodFlake is 2 Months.

Stipend is offered to Interior Design and Space Planning Internship in WoodFlake is 2,000 Per Month + incentives.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?