24th May 2016, 01:01 PM
Unregistered

Is it suitable for my career to do PhD in Botany? What are the career growth opportunities?

Well actually i have done M.Sc in Microbiology, so is it suitable for my career if i do PhD in Botany. And after doing that what are the career growth opportunities?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it suitable for my career to do PhD in Botany? What are the career growth opportunities? -- [New]
  2. Career opportunities through PhD(Botany) course for Microbiology postgraduate?
  3. Information about career growth for HR? What are the opportunities available?
  4. Career opportunities in Abroad after M.Sc in Botany?
  5. Career opportunities for B.Sc(Botany) graduate of Gujarat University?
  6. Career opportunities for B.Sc(Botany) graduate? Should I opt for MBA course?
  7. Career Opportunities after completion of B.Sc in Botany?
  8. Career and scope of Botany after Ph.D in Botany?
  9. Is it good to take up M.Sc Botany course? What is the future career options?
  10. What are the career opportunities available for an M.Sc(Botany) graduate?
  11. Does EIL provide better opportunities for career growth?
  12. How many types of jobs can be done with B.Ed? What is the career growth?
  13. Which course is good to study Abroad for career growth for EE engineer?
  14. Specialization is good for career growth in Ph.D after M.Tech in CSE with 70%? Value of Ph.D part time course? List of private as well as government universities for part time Ph.D course?
  15. What field should I opt either automobile or IT sector or insurance for better career opportunities? What are the future prospective available for the same? Suggest some career option which suits on me. I have recently done MBA in marketing
  16. List of some career opportunities after completing HSC(science)? Should I try my career in mass media? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Career Opportunities after completion of B.Sc with 48%?
  18. What are the career opportunities for BSc Botany? What are the job options?
6th April 2022, 11:26 AM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it suitable for my career to do PhD in Botany? What are the career growth opportunities?

Its a 3 year doctorate degree in botany that focuses on study of plants.
Doctoral program mainly focuses in research.
Those who have completed masters in botany are eligible for PhD programme.

Popular areas of employment for such scholars would include
Biotechnology firms
Seed and nursery companies
Plant resource Laboratories
Educational institution
Chemical industry
Food company etc

For successful Botanies , career opportunities abound in capacities such as soil and plant scientist
Biophysicist
Environmental scientist
Plant breeder
Horticulture etc
Thus the scope and opportunities are vast.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?