17th May 2019, 09:23 PM
Unregistered

Duration of Mahindra Lifespace Developers Limited Customer Relationship Management Internship?

Hello everyone, can anyone of you let me know about the duration of the Internship which is available in Mahindra Lifespace Developers Limited? I came to know that this company is providing Customer Relationship Management Internship. So, I want to know about the duration of this Internship.

22nd May 2019, 12:29 AM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Duration of Mahindra Lifespace Developers Limited Customer Relationship Management Internship?

Duration of Mahindra Lifespace Developers Limited Customer Relationship Management Internship is of 6 months.

Basic stipend paid to interns is of Rs.15000 per month

For more details visit on (https://www.mahindralifespaces.com/)
22nd May 2019, 12:50 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Duration of Mahindra Lifespace Developers Limited Customer Relationship Management Internship?

Duration of Customer Relationship Management internship in Mahindra Lifespace Developers Limited is 6 months.

You will get around Rs. 15,000/- per month as Customer Relationship Management Intern in Mahindra Lifespace Developers Limited.

You can check the below website to get more details about this Internship.

https://www.mahindralifespaces.com/
22nd May 2019, 01:21 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

The duration of the Customer Relationship Management Internship in Mahindra Lifespace Developers Limited would be of 6 months.

The stipend that would be offered to the candidates selected for Customer Relationship Management Internship in Mahindra Lifespace Developers Limited would be of Rs.15,000 per month.

You can visit the website https://www.mahindralifespaces.com/ for more details.
22nd May 2019, 12:18 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, can anyone of you let me know about the duration of the Internship which is available in Mahindra Lifespace Developers Limited? I came to know that this company is providing Customer Relationship Management Internship. So, I want to know about the duration of this Internship.

Mahindra Lifespace Developers Limited offers Customer Relationship Management internship for the period of 6 months full time. Selected candidates may get around Rs 15,000 per month as a stipend for the Customer Relationship Management internship in Mahindra Lifespace Developers Limited. Candidates with the suitable skills and interests are preferred for the Customer Relationship Management internship in Mahindra Lifespace Developers Limited.
22nd May 2019, 04:19 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Mahindra Lifespace Developers Limited is offering Customer Relationship Management Internship for a duration of 6 months. There are total number of 2 positions available for Customer Relationship Management Internship in Mahindra Lifespace Developers Limited. Candidates who have knowledge of basic analytical skills and collections tracking are given preference for Customer Relationship Management Internship in Mahindra Lifespace Developers Limited.
Selected interns are offered Rs. 15,000/- per month as stipend for Customer Relationship Management Internship in Mahindra Lifespace Developers Limited.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?