17th May 2019, 10:23 PM
Unregistered

Last date to apply for Mahindra Lifespace Developers Limited Customer Relationship Management Internship?

Hi friends, I am willing to join Customer Relationship Management Internship in Mahindra Lifespace Developers Limited. I would like to know about the last date for applying in this Internship program. Kindly let me know about the last date as soon as possible. Waiting for your response!

22nd May 2019, 01:53 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Last date to apply for Mahindra Lifespace Developers Limited Customer Relationship Management Internship?

Last date to apply for Customer Relationship Management Internship in Mahindra Lifespace Developers Limited was 22 February 2019.

Duration of this Internship is 6 months.

You may check the below website to get more details about this Internship.

https://www.mahindralifespaces.com/
22nd May 2019, 02:23 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Last date to apply for Mahindra Lifespace Developers Limited Customer Relationship Management Internship?

The last date to apply for the Customer Relationship Management Internship in Mahindra Lifespace Developers Limited was 22nd February 2019. However, you can send them your resume for the next available opportunity.

You can apply for the ustomer Relationship Management Internship in Mahindra Lifespace Developers Limited through http://careers.mahindralifespaces.com/contact-us/

The duration of the Customer Relationship Management Internship in Mahindra Lifespace Developers Limited would be of 6 months.

The stipend that would be offered to the candidates selected for Customer Relationship Management Internship in Mahindra Lifespace Developers Limited would be of Rs.15,000 per month.

You can visit the website https://www.mahindralifespaces.com/ for more details.
22nd May 2019, 01:26 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi friends, I am willing to join Customer Relationship Management Internship in Mahindra Lifespace Developers Limited. I would like to know about the last date for applying in this Internship program. Kindly let me know about the last date as soon as possible. Waiting for your response!

At present, there are no Customer Relationship Management internship positions available in Mahindra Lifespace Developers Limited. Interested candidates can check the notification on the organization’s website or in the internship portals for fresh Customer Relationship Management internship positions in Mahindra Lifespace Developers Limited. Candidates with proficiency in analytical skills and should be capable of tracking collections are preferred for the Customer Relationship Management internship positions in Mahindra Lifespace Developers Limited.
22nd May 2019, 05:24 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

I would like to let you know that currently you can not apply for Customer Relationship Management Internship in Mahindra Lifespace Developers Limited. Last date to apply for Customer Relationship Management Internship in Mahindra Lifespace Developers Limited has already gone. Last date to apply for that Internship was 22 February 2019. So you have to wait for next schedule of Internship.

Mahindra Lifespace Developers Limited website; https://www.mahindralifespaces.com/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?