24th October 2019, 07:49 PM
Unregistered

Duration of a Market Survey internship in DhiSigma Systems Private Limited Varanasi?

Hi everyone, I am going to apply for an internship of Market Survey offering in DhiSigma Systems Private Limited Varanasi. I don’t know about the duration of this internship. Can anyone of you kindly let me know about the duration? Please let me know immediately.

29th October 2019, 03:30 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Duration of a Market Survey internship in DhiSigma Systems Private Limited Varanasi?

The duration of a Market Survey internship in DhiSigma Systems Private Limited Varanasi is 3 weeks. The last date to apply for this internship is 7th November 2019 and there are total 5 vacancies available.

I am also giving you the company website link for your reference that is www.dhisigma.com
30th October 2019, 08:46 AM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Duration of a Market Survey internship in DhiSigma Systems Private Limited Varanasi?

The Duration of Market Survey internship in DhiSigma Systems Private Limited Varanasi would be of 3 weeks.

The Last date to apply for Market Survey internship in DhiSigma Systems Private Limited Varanasi is 7th November 2019.

For more information visit on (http://www.dhisigma.com/?page_id=3)
31st October 2019, 06:19 PM
Anuj Pubg

1. Candidate will get salary minimum 5,000 /- per month.

2. Duration of this internship is 4 weeks

3. Only 5 vacancies are available.

4. 7th of November is the last date of apply

You may visit www.dhisigma.com for more information.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?