24th October 2019, 07:49 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for a Market Survey internship in DhiSigma Systems Private Limited Varanasi?

Respected Sir/Madam, can you please help me to know about the procedure for applying to an internship of Market Survey which is available in DhiSigma Systems Private Limited Varanasi? I don’t know about the procedure so I need help.

30th October 2019, 08:22 AM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for a Market Survey internship in DhiSigma Systems Private Limited Varanasi?

The Candidates willing to apply for the Market Survey internship in DhiSigma Systems Private Limited Varanasi can submit their Resume to [email protected]

After Initial evaluation of the resume, you will be called for further Interview and skills test.

Candidates must have excellent communication skills along with the knowledge of MS-Office and MS-Excel.

For more information visit on (http://www.dhisigma.com/?page_id=3)
30th October 2019, 10:23 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for a Market Survey internship in DhiSigma Systems Private Limited Varanasi?

Below are the Procedure to apply for Market Survey internship in DhiSigma Systems Private Limited Varanasi.

You can forward your updated resume to the company. They will definitely contact you as per their requirement.

Email Address :- [email protected]

You can also contact them over phone to know your query related to this internship.
Contact Number: +91 8138826601

Last date to apply for this internship is 7th November, 2019.

You may visit the below website for more information.
http://www.dhisigma.com/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?