9th October 2019, 06:07 PM
Unregistered

Duration of Marketing internship in ZESTECH Global Private Limited Bangalore?

Hello friends, please help me to know about the duration of the internship which is available in ZESTECH Global Private Limited Bangalore. I came to know that they are offering Marketing internship. So, I need to know about the duration so that I can apply for this internship.

14th October 2019, 06:39 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Duration of Marketing internship in ZESTECH Global Private Limited Bangalore?

Duration of Marketing internship in ZESTECH Global Private Limited Bangalore is 2 months. There is only 1 vacancy available. Candidate should have English proficiency.

The last date to apply for the internship is 24 October 2019 in ZESTECH Global Private Limited Bangalore.

You may visit their website www.zestech.in for more information.
14th October 2019, 06:53 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Duration of Marketing internship in ZESTECH Global Private Limited Bangalore?

The duration of Marketing internship in ZESTECH Global Private Limited Bangalore would be of 2 months and is full time. You should be available for duration of 2 months for full time (in-office) internship.

You can visit the website https://zestech.in/ for more information.
14th October 2019, 09:30 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Duration of Marketing internship in ZESTECH Global Private Limited Bangalore?

The duration of Marketing internship in ZESTECH Global Private Limited, Bangalore is 2 months. The last date to apply for this internship is 24th October 2019 and there are total 4 vacancies available. The skills required to apply for this internship are a candidate must have the good knowledge of English Proficiency both written and spoken.

I am also giving you the company website link for your reference that is www.zestech.in
14th October 2019, 09:42 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

The Duration of the Marketing internship in ZESTECH Global Private Limited Bangalore would be of 2 months.

The Last date to apply for the Marketing internship in ZESTECH Global Private Limited Bangalore is 24th October 2019.

For more information visit on (https://zestech.in/)
14th October 2019, 11:11 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Duration of Marketing internship in ZESTECH Global Private Limited Bangalore is 2 months.

You will get around Rs. 10,000/- per month and Incentives as Marketing interns at ZESTECH Global Private Limited in Bangalore.
Incentives means performance based internship. You can earn additional money
apart from your Stipend as Rs. 5,000/- which depends on the basis of every Lead Conversion that you make or deliver.

Last date to apply for this internship is 24 October, 2019.
15th October 2019, 02:40 PM
Himaniii
Senior Member+

Duration of Marketing interns in ZESTECH Global Private Limited Bangalore is 2 Months.

Stipend is offered to Marketing interns in ZESTECH Global Private Limited Bangalore is up to 10,000 Per Month.

Visit:-- (https://zestech.in/) For more information
15th October 2019, 06:22 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

The duration of a Marketing internship in 'ZESTECH Global Private Limited' is for two months. The candidate shall have good English proficiency (writing and speaking) to apply for a Marketing internship in ZESTECH Global Private Limited. All interns are entitled to a minimum stipend of Rs. 10,000/- per month during the internship period.
15th October 2019, 07:40 PM
Anuj Pubg

Duration of Marketing internship in ZESTECH Global Private Limited Bangalore is 2 months.

There is only 1 vacancy available for the internship.

Last date to apply for the internship is 24th October 2019 in ZESTECH Global Private Limited Bangalore.

For more information, visit the website www.intershala.com.
16th October 2019, 11:59 PM
EducationConsultant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello friends, please help me to know about the duration of the internship which is available in ZESTECH Global Private Limited Bangalore. I came to know that they are offering Marketing internship. So, I need to know about the duration so that I can apply for this internship.
The usual duration of the Marketing internship at ZESTECH Global Private Limited Bangalore is for two months. Interested candidates can submit applications through the head of the department from the college they studied. Eligible candidates can start the internship between 09/10/19 and 08/11/19. Selected interns can get a stipend of Rs. 10,000 per month. To know more please visit -> Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?