9th October 2019, 06:07 PM
Unregistered

Selection criteria for Marketing internship in ZESTECH Global Private Limited Bangalore?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to join ZESTECH Global Private Limited Bangalore to do an internship related to Marketing. I would like to know about the selection criteria in this company for this internship. Please help me to know about the selection criteria immediately.

14th October 2019, 09:56 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection criteria for Marketing internship in ZESTECH Global Private Limited Bangalore?

Selection criteria for Marketing internship in ZESTECH Global Private Limited Bangalore is given below :-

1)There will be a written test in our office at Bangalore.

2)An interview will be conducted on the same day of the written test.

3)Candidates should have completed a graduation or post graduation in the last 6 months or is about to complete.

4)Candidates should be willing to complete the internship.

5)Candidates should have excellent English language skills.

6)Candidates should be a good logical thinker, self motivator, and solution finder.

For more information visit on (https://zestech.in/)
14th October 2019, 10:54 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection criteria for Marketing internship in ZESTECH Global Private Limited Bangalore?

The selection criteria for Marketing internship in ZESTECH Global Private Limited Bangalore would be on the basis of your skills, communication skills, negotiation skills and proficiency in English language.

The selection procedure of Marketing internship in ZESTECH Global Private Limited Bangalore would be completed in 4 rounds:-

1)HR Round
2)Aptitude Test
3)Skill Test
4)Manager Round

You can visit the website https://zestech.in/ for more information.
15th October 2019, 02:14 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Please find below the criteria to get selected as Marketing internship at ZESTECH Global Private Limited in Bangalore.

Skills :-
--------
1. You must have proficiency in English (Both spoken and written).

2. You should have good interpersonal skills.

3. You should be flexible with travelling for meeting clients.

4. You should have excellent negotiation skills.

5. You must have good analytical and problem solving skill.

6. You should be motivated, energetic, frank and dedicated .

Other criteria to get selected are as follows :-

7. You have to be available for full time internship in-office.

8. You have to be available for duration of 2 months.

9. You must have relevant skills and interests in this regard.

10. You must be from Bangalore.

For any other query related to this internship, you may visit the following website.
https://zestech.in/
15th October 2019, 02:18 PM
Himaniii
Senior Member+

Selection criteria :--

Candidates should have ability to travel to the client's location for meetings.

Candidates must have ability to address client requests in a timely manner.

Candidates must have Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.

Candidates must have Strong negotiation skills with a problem-solving attitude.

Visit:-- (https://zestech.in/) For more information
15th October 2019, 07:43 PM
Anuj Pubg

Selection criteria for Marketing internship in ZESTECH Global Private Limited Bangalore:-

1. You should belong to Bangalore or near places.
2. You should be available for 2 months.
3. You need to get the internship between 9th October to 8th November 2019.
4. You should have relevant skills and interest.

For more information, visit the website www.intershala.com.
16th October 2019, 01:08 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, I want to join ZESTECH Global Private Limited Bangalore to do an internship related to Marketing. I would like to know about the selection criteria in this company for this internship. Please help me to know about the selection criteria immediately.

Candidates are selected for the Marketing internship in the ZESTECH Global Private Limited, Bangalore based on their skills in English proficiency (spoken and written). Candidates who are outspoken, energetic, zealous and extrovert are selected for the Marketing internship in the ZESTECH Global Private Limited, Bangalore. Candidates with relevant interests and expertise are selected for the Marketing internship in the ZESTECH Global Private Limited, Bangalore. Candidates with very good communication skills and from Bangalore are selected for the Marketing internship in the ZESTECH Global Private Limited, Bangalore. ZESTECH Global Private Limited, Bangalore website link is given Click Here
16th October 2019, 11:53 PM
EducationConsultant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Selection criteria for a Marketing internship at ZESTECH Global Private Limited Bangalore are based on academic performance, Communication, and interpersonal skills. Those who having Strong negotiation skills with a problem-solving attitude will get first preference at the time of the Internship selection process.

ZesTech Global Pvt. Ltd.
Address: 692, 15 A Main Rd, Yelahanka Satellite Town, Yelahanka, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560064
Phone: 091106 93271
Official website -> Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?