17th July 2019, 04:22 PM
Unregistered

Duration of Marketing and Sales internship in Outlook Magazine Delhi?

I am looking forward to do an internship related to Marketing and Sales. I came to know that Outlook Magazine Delhi is offering this internship. Can I know about the duration of this internship?

20th July 2019, 07:47 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Duration of Marketing and Sales internship in Outlook Magazine Delhi?

Outlook Magazine Delhi offers Marketing and Sales internship for duration of 2 months. To apply for Marketing and Sales internship at Outlook Magazine Delhi, you should be Delhi and neighboring cities and have relevant skills and interests. You must have understanding of E-Commerce and related marketing strategies.
20th July 2019, 11:41 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Duration of Marketing and Sales internship in Outlook Magazine Delhi?

The duration of Marketing and Sales internship in Outlook Magazine Delhi was 13th May 2019.

For current and future openings I am giving you the company website link for your reference that is www.outlookindia.com
21st July 2019, 01:03 AM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

The duration of the Marketing and Sales internship in Outlook Magazine Delhi would be of 2 months with full time in office Training.

The last date to apply for Marketing and Sales internship in Outlook Magazine Delhi is 30th July 2019.

For more information visit on (http://www.outlookindia.com)
25th July 2019, 09:38 PM
pagolworld

Duration of Marketing and Sales internship in Outlook Magazine Delhi is 2 months.

Outlook India is a weekly English News magazine published in India. It provides the latest news on politics, cricket, sports, cinema and business news from India and worldwide.

For more details visit:-- (http://www.outlookindia.com)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?