31st July 2019, 01:50 PM
Unregistered

Duration of Sales Business Development Internship in Green Stone Wealth Management Delhi?

Sir, I am looking forward to apply for an internship which is Sales Business Development available in Green Stone Wealth Management Delhi. Please let me know about the duration of this internship.

3rd August 2019, 02:55 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Duration of Sales Business Development Internship in Green Stone Wealth Management Delhi?

The duration of Sales Business Development Internship in Green Stone Wealth Management Delhi would be of 3 months and is full time (in office).

The stipend that would be offered to Sales Business Development Internship in Green Stone Wealth Management Delhi would be Rs.3,000 per month along with the incentive of Rs.500 every Sale.
3rd August 2019, 03:29 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Duration of Sales Business Development Internship in Green Stone Wealth Management Delhi?

The duration of the Sales Business Development Internship in Green Stone Wealth Management Delhi would be of 3 months.

The last date to apply for Sales Business Development Internship in Green Stone Wealth Management Delhi is 12th August 2019.

For more information visit on www.greenstone-am.com/.
3rd August 2019, 08:02 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Duration of Sales Business Development Internship at Green Stone Wealth Management in Delhi is 3 months.

Last date to apply for this internship is 12 August 2019.
3rd August 2019, 11:04 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

The duration of Sales Business Development Internship in Green Stone Wealth Management, Delhi is 3 months duration. The last date to apply for this internship is 12th August 2019 and you can join immediately. The preference would be given to those candidates who have a sales knowledge of financial products. There are only 5 vacancies available for this internship.
15th August 2021, 04:17 PM
Afreen0786

The candidates will get a salary of Rs 3,000/- per month for Sales Business Development Interns in Green Stone Wealth Management, Delhi

Duration 3 months
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?