4th December 2018, 01:38 PM
Unregistered

Duration of Melot Technology Private Limited Video Game Testing Internship?

Hello Sir/Madam, I am interested to apply in Melot Technology Private Limited Video Game Testing Internship. But I don’t know about the duration of this Internship program. Can you please let me know about the duration of this Video Game Testing Internship?

7th December 2018, 11:10 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Duration of Melot Technology Private Limited Video Game Testing Internship?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir/Madam, I am interested to apply in Melot Technology Private Limited Video Game Testing Internship. But I don’t know about the duration of this Internship program. Can you please let me know about the duration of this Video Game Testing Internship?

Duration of Video Game Testing internship in the Melot Technology Private Limited is 2 months part time. There are 2 Video Game Testing internship positions available in Melot Technology Private Limited. Interns can get around Rs 2,000 to Rs 6,000 per month as a stipend for the Video Game Testing internship in Melot Technology Private Limited. Candidates with skills in English proficiency (spoken & written) are preferred for the Video Game Testing internship in Melot Technology Private Limited.
31st August 2021, 01:20 PM
Available here
Senior Member+

Default Re: Duration of Melot Technology Private Limited Video Game Testing Internship?

The candidates will get a salary of Rs 6,000/- per month for Melot Technology Private Limited Video Game Testing Internship.

Duration 2 months
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?